Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mystified

“I do not know if I hate or like what I am doing”. People always say that you should do whatever you like to do. That is quite a good suggestion. But what about those who do not quite know, what is it that they want to do. These are the ‘Mystifieds’. I think I can term myself as a mystified.

I do not know if I like the job that I am doing right now, I do not know whether I like to write, I do not know whether I like to watch movies or read books, whether I would like to party everyday or do I want to stay back home. I am clueless about the job profile that suits me best, where the employer will be able to utilize on my potential. I know that I have potential, it is just that I fail to realise where it is.

A lot of ideas seem to be quite interesting to me, but they all interest me to a certain point after which they all seem to wither away. How do you know, the thing that you like to do the most? Or is it that my mind starts deflecting towards various things at the same point of time. Is it that I should hold on to one thing and give it a shot.

It is said that, get a hold on your brain and you can achieve almost anything. It sounds a bit fascinating to me that the brain should ask itself to get a grip on it. Where do we exist as an individual or as the brain. If you read my last two writings, you will notice that they will indicate the amount of bewilderment that I am in currently.

This is exactly what I wanted to convey to you, “the amount of perplexity that I have at this stage in life”.

I am sorry if I have wasted your time, but this is what I felt at this point of time, and this is what I wanted to ink out.

No comments: